A warm welcome to Seriti Therapy and Assessment Centre. We are a private psychology centre offering quality and expert psychological services. Our team consists of clinical, counselling and educational psychologists whose sole aim is to provide you with professional psychotherapy, counselling and assessments.
We are situated in Bedfordview on 74 Van Buuren Road with quick access from the highways and byways, making it easily accessible from the surrounding areas of Edenvale, Alberton, Germiston, Kensington, Cyrildene and Kempton Park and practically all suburbs on the East Rand.
Why choose us?
We have a strict condition that psychologists must have more than five years of experience to join the practice. We are therefore confident that our psychologists offer expert psychological services for children, teenagers, adults and couples.
Essentially we are a one-stop psychology practice to suit the needs of your whole family.
Our child psychologists and educational psychologists offer unbiased assistance as they are not associated to any pre-school, primary school or high school. Contact the centre to book an appointment for:
- Play therapy and counselling for children for a variety of difficulties such as anxiety, adjustment difficulties, ADD/ADHD, aggressive behaviour, self-esteem issues, parental divorce, grief and bereavement, trauma, bullying, poor self-esteem, social skills and discipline issues.
- Assessments (developmental, school readiness, psycho-educational, career guidance, subject choices and examination concessions).
- Counselling and therapy for teenagers for adolescent difficulties such as anxiety, depression, peer relationship difficulties, school issues, poor study habits and/or poor performance at school, eating disorders, self-harming behaviour, victim of bullying, social isolation, withdrawal behaviour, substance abuse and sexual identity issues.
We have success in working with adults and couples in the Johannesburg area. Contact the centre to book an appointment for:
- Couples counselling, marriage counselling, pre-marital counselling (essentially couples counselling before marriage) and family counselling/family therapy.
- Psychotherapy and counselling for adults for anxiety, depression, stress, relationship difficulties, trauma, grief and bereavement, substance abuse difficulties, sexual issues and work/career issues.
- Talks and Workshops